Mid-Level Back End Developer
We are looking for a Mid-Level Back End Developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Base understanding of source control, git specifically
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python, Node.js, C#, Java
- Hands on experience with PostgreSQL and familiarity NoSQL databases.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
We are a fast growing, fast-paced, hard-working Healthcare Analytics company. We offer employees an opportunity to make a difference. Our atmosphere is casual, our work is intense, our debates are fiery, our creativity is unmatched.
Our healthcare market intelligence platform assist clients with the following:
- Visualize Referral Patterns
- Expose New Patient Opportunities
- Quantify Leakage
- Prioritize Physician Relationships
- Predict Disease Trends in their Market
Our corporate office is located in the Cool Springs area of Brentwood. Except for the weeks leading up to Christmas, it is a great place to be. Easy access, light to moderate traffic, plenty of parking, and a lot of choices for lunch.
Email your resume.
Perception Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.