This position has been filled.
We are looking for a Data Architect to build, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
Ideal candidates should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL and PostgreSQL is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with predictive analysis and data visualization techniques using relevant tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js, and R.)
Ultimately, you will develop database solutions to ensure company information is stored effectively and securely.
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Expertise in SQL, specifically PostgreSQL, Redshift, Athena
- Base understanding of source control, git specifically
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js, and R)
- Proven analytical skills
- Work in Hadoop or Spark or other Map/Reduce variant
- Problem-solving attitude
- BS in Computer Science or relevant field
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information and external data sources
- Implement ETL solutions at AWS
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Define security and backup procedures
- Build out a data dictionary
- Coordinate with the Data Science department to identify future needs and requirements
We are a fast growing, fast-paced, hard-working Healthcare Analytics company. We offer employees an opportunity to make a difference. Our atmosphere is casual, our work is intense, our debates are fiery, our creativity is unmatched.
Our healthcare market intelligence platform assist clients with the following:
- Visualize Referral Patterns
- Expose New Patient Opportunities
- Quantify Leakage
- Prioritize Physician Relationships
- Predict Disease Trends in their Market
Our corporate office is located in the Cool Springs area of Brentwood. Except for the weeks leading up to Christmas, it is a great place to be. Easy access, light to moderate traffic, plenty of parking, and a lot of choices for lunch.
Email your resume.
Perception Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.