This position has been filled.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Coordinator who is able to turn ideas and concepts into campaigns, find new insights through an integrated marketing approach, write and edit press releases.
- Work collaboratively with Analysts, Data Scientists, and Sales Team to create, build, and execute marketing and sales campaigns. This includes email, digital, social, print, experiences, etc. (solid understanding of A/B testing, running full email marketing campaigns, integration with Leadfeeder and Salesforce to make the best use of these tools).
- Interpret data and analyze results in Salesforce and provide ongoing reports to management.
- Manage Social Media Profiles.
- Manage Content on Website (Webflow).
- Manage Trade Shows (Logistics, Collateral, Campaigns)
- Think, identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst.
- Proven working experience in marketing roles.
- Creativity is a must.
- Efficient and effective work ethic.
- Curious nature to explore data relationships and be an effective listener.
- Technical expertise with regard to Salesforce, Social Media, Web Content.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze sales and marketing data.
We are a fast-growing, fast-paced, hard-working Healthcare Analytics company. We offer employees an opportunity to make a difference. Our atmosphere is casual, our work is intense, our debates are fiery, our creativity is unmatched.
Our healthcare market intelligence platform assists clients with the following:
- Visualize Referral Patterns
- Expose New Patient Opportunities
- Quantify Leakage
- Prioritize Physician Relationships
- Predict Disease Trends in their Market
Our corporate office is located in the Cool Springs area of Brentwood. Except for the weeks leading up to Christmas, it is a great place to be. Easy access, light to moderate traffic, plenty of parking, and a lot of choices for lunch.
Email your resume.
Perception Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.